Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hi! My name is Theo and welcome to my website. I made this page as a task specially for Articles International, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you want to hire me, fill up the contact form available on this page. Below is my Curriculum vitae, with some examples of online websites and articles or reviews I created earlier.

Accreditations
Graduated with honors from ECU
7 years of marketing and advertising experience (in particular for Online viewers)
6 years of web development experience.
Committed, self-motivated worker with a taste for particulars.

Employment Experience.
Articles International,2010 - Present
Office manager
In command of forming a international group of internet writers to accommodate a demanding set of growth goals and objectives.
- Make new records for output, growing production by 25% around the world
- Properly handled regular logs of project distribution
- Monitored QA for international development over a large group of content writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2007-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Mandarin
Superior proficiency using a huge choice of office software

Samples of my work:

2 comments: